Terms and Conditions (GTC) of Reisedepeschen Verlag, M. Hillmer and J. Klaus GbR for orders on the website. The conditions valid at the time of the order apply.
Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized, unless the Reisedepeschen Verlag has expressly agreed to them in writing with a validity.
Travel epistles publisher
M. Hillmer and J. Klaus GbR
Telephone: +49 157 3435 7949
Represented by: Marianna Hillmer (Partner) and Johannes Klaus (Partner)
Sales tax identification number: DE 313020738
§1 Subject matter Subscription
Subject of the contract is a paid book subscription (three to six books in a calendar year). The Reisedepeschen Verlag is committed to deliver for the duration of the contract all novelties directly free of charge with 10% discount. The customer has a 14-day right of exchange for each delivered book. The period begins when the customer receives the book. The customer can name another wish book from the online shop of travel parcels. Any difference will be charged. The already delivered book must be returned by the customer at his own expense. All subscribers also have the option to purchase additional products for the retail price in the online shop for travel slippers.
§ 1.1. Termination subscription
If the customer has opted for the "Anytime Renewable Subscription", the subscription can be terminated in writing and in each case 14 days at the end of each month. If the option "Six-book subscription" has been selected, the customer undertakes to accept the next six new books after completing the subscription, after which the subscription ends automatically and no cancellation is required.
§2 Conclusion of orders
The presentation of goods in the online shop is not a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract, but a non-binding online catalog dar. By clicking the button ["Buy Now"] you make a binding offer (§ 145 BGB). Immediately before submitting this order, you can check the order again using the link "Edit order" and correct it if necessary. Upon receipt of the purchase offer you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order . This order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of your purchase offer.
A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded when we ship the goods to you. Exception: when paying with PayPal, the order is accepted immediately with your order. The >
§3 prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components and are exclusive of the respective shipping costs. For more information about shipping costs, please visit our website at Shipping Information.
(2) We deliver within Germany free shipping.
Abroad, we charge a shipping fee, which is calculated by weight and destination country. This will be displayed in the shopping cart .
§4 Reservation of unavailability
We reserve the right to refrain from executing your order if we do not have the ordered title in stock, the out-of-stock title is sold out to the publisher and the ordered goods are consequently not available. In this case, we will inform you immediately about the unavailability and immediately reimburse any purchase price you have already paid.
(1) Payment can be made either by: advance payment, Paypal or SEPA direct debit mandate. Subscribers receive an invoice with the new releases delivered.
(2) When selecting the payment method in advance we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be transferred to our account within 10 days after receipt of the order confirmation.
(3) When paying with PayPal, you will be redirected in the ordering process to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we require PayPal
to initiate the payment transaction. You'll get more information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter.
(4) If you pay by direct debit, you will be liable for any costs incurred as a result of a chargeback of a payment transaction due to insufficient funds or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details.
(5) After expiry of the above deadline, default occurs. In this case, the seller is entitled to charge default interest of 5 percentage points above the respective base rate announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank. The assertion of any further damage caused by delay remains unaffected.
Your order is usually processed on a daily basis and leaves the warehouse of the Reisedepeschen Verlag as soon as possible on weekdays. Orders are shipped via Deutsche Post or parcel services. Please note that on weekends and holidays no delivery takes place and your order can only be processed on the next working day. Currently not available products or products that you have pre-ordered, you will receive as soon as they are available or at an agreed delivery date. Of course, there are no further shipping costs for partial deliveries.
Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods to the address specified by you.
§7 Retention of title
Until the buyer has paid the purchase price in full, the delivered goods remain the property of the seller.
Within the scope of the general legal regulations, we guarantee the agreed quality of our products.
§9 Final provisions
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law, even if ordered from abroad or delivered abroad. Jurisdiction for all claims in connection with the order is Berlin, even if the customer has his domicile or habitual residence abroad.
The customer is only entitled to withhold payment if the claims are based on the same contractual relationship.
Should one or more clauses of these terms and conditions be wholly or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.
As of September 2019