Top 10 activities for your winter vacation
1. You can walk in the extensive park of Nymphenburg Palace and admire the beauty gallery of King Ludwig I.
2. On the Nymphenburg Canal there is the possibility of curling, as well as in the Bamberg house, where you will also find a winter beer garden.
3. Those who prefer ice skating can do so in the Olympic ice sports center, in several ice skating centers and of course on different lakes.
4. Toboggan fans also get their money's worth. The descent on the Monopteros in the English Garden is particularly fun. But there are toboggan runs everywhere, for example at Bavaria or in the Olympic Park.
5. In addition, Munich has many indoor pools with great slides, which are especially fun for the children.
6. Maybe you fancy bouldering? The DAV climbing center invites you to this.
7. If you prefer a little more comfort, you can visit the botanical garden, it will definitely warm you up again!
8. There are also many great museums waiting for you in Munich. A visit to the German Museum and the art galleries is particularly worthwhile.
9. Of course you can also relax in one of the beautiful Munich cafes in the city center.
10. How about a visit to the theater in the evening? Some first-class venues offer a varied program.
The Best Western Plus Hotel Erb in Parsdorf near Munich
Here you can relax after the many winter activities! The 4-star hotel pampers you with elegant suites, exquisite cuisine and a well-kept wellness and fitness area. You can find more information at hotel-erb.de !